Meet the Apra Pennsylvania Board of Directors
Jessica Wade, Relationship Management Analyst, Science History Institute
- How many years have you worked in fundraising/prospect research?
I have an MA in European history and worked at the National Constitution Center and Historical Society of Pennsylvania before accidentally ending up in development in 2013 at the Chemical Heritage Foundation (CHF is now named the Science History Institute).
- Briefly summarize your background:
- How long have you served on the Apra PA board, and what inspired you to join?
Since January 2018. I love the prospect research community and wanted to serve Apra at the state level.
- What are you most proud of in your work?
Uncovering interesting details that help our gift officers develop relationships with prospects while leading prospect research efforts as a research team of 1!
- Do you have favorite research tool, site, or trick you can share?
Regional Foundation Centers provide fantastic guidance for development professionals, especially in the arts and culture nonprofit sphere.
- What is your prospect development superpower?
If it’s out there, I’ll find it!
- What's your favorite season and why?
Summer: Sunshine and warmth are life!