Meet the Apra Pennsylvania Board of Directors
Hannah Watters, Associate Director, Advancement Research, Carnegie Mellon University
- How many years have you worked in fundraising/prospect research?
- Briefly summarize your background:I recently joined Carnegie Mellon University’s University Advancement team as an assistant director of Advancement Research. Previously, I was an associate researcher for the Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh. I joined the museums as a gift processor, then moved into prospect research and management. I graduated from Duquesne University with a bachelor’s degree in art history.
This is my first term. I joined to represent Western PA researchers!
- How long have you served on the Apra PA board, and what inspired you to join?
I am proud to know that I am able to help others do their job more efficiently and effectively.
- What are you most proud of in your work?
- Do you have favorite research tool, site, or trick you can share?
Keeping the database clean and updated!
- What is your prospect development superpower?
- What is your bucket list vacation destination and why?
Scandinavia: Northern Lights, outdoor activities and cultural sites!
Interior designer (I was obsessed with Trading Spaces)
- What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid?